Irresponsible shore excursions schedule

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 28, 2015
Cabin Number: E225

Hello, my name is Jaesung Lee. I booked two shore excursions in Keywest through . But I couldn't participate the second excursion(train & museum) because the first excursion(snokling) took too long time. I saw your promise you're well acquainted with Carnival Cruise itinerary so I believe in you. Furthermore  you set a default time for these excursions therefore I booked two schedule. I just follow your email. How can I know how long snokling takes. I politely request refund. I hope I still remain as your customer after this happening. Thank you.