Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful stay

Sail Date: December 28, 2015

Room Type: Suite

I loved the cruise, the service, the features.

I didn't get to enjoy the shows because of my wife not knowing english. however I heard they were good from the other guests. The only thing that was slightly unnerving that the ship felt really really old, despite being in pristine condition it still feels like a relic.

Still a wonderful crew with a wonderful offering, would love to go on the same cruise again.

very room and clean, really enjoyed the balcony. Although it can be a bit more private.
no VIP treatment like when Embarking.
felt a bit old in style

really get to walk around it, you'll be surprised how big it can be