Wonderful stay

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 28, 2015
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: U97

I loved the cruise, the service, the features.

I didn't get to enjoy the shows because of my wife not knowing english. however I heard they were good from the other guests. The only thing that was slightly unnerving that the ship felt really really old, despite being in pristine condition it still feels like a relic.

Still a wonderful crew with a wonderful offering, would love to go on the same cruise again.

felt a bit old in style

very room and clean, really enjoyed the balcony. Although it can be a bit more private.

really get to walk around it, you'll be surprised how big it can be