Sailing from Miami to Bahamas was great

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 07, 2015
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: E103

Cruise embarkation and disembarkation was super fast, compared to the Carnival cruises I've sailed on out of Galveston, Texas.  The food was excellent, however, since I hate to waste food, I think it would be great if the cruise line noted on the formal dining room menus that senior servings (half) are available upon request.  Entertainment was great, however, if karaoke is going to be offered in a bar, then children should not be allowed in this area, especially when they are not accompanied by a parent.  And they should not be allowed to sing songs that are not age appropriate.  Also, the excursions were fun, however, safety policies were never mentioned on either excursion that I participated on.  Casino on ship was awful, so I spent very little time and money in there.

Steward did a great job taking care of my cabin.

Announcements are hard to hear. You need to give passengers time to open their doors or if elsewhere on the ship to stop (like in karaoke) so they can hear ALL of the announcement. Also, Cruise Director needs to slow down when he speaks. He was hard to understand at times with his accent.