Truly a great vacation

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 30, 2015
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: U14

So impressed by Carnival every time I sail with them! Even though the Ecstasy is a smaller ship of theirs it's totally made up for by incredible staff, food and accommodations. It's all around such a great experience. They take care of everything so you really feel like you can get away and just enjoy yourself.

The fact that it's all you can eat AND it's still this good is impressive.

Unreal how hard they work and how incredible they are. Housekeeper, Nita on Deck 6 incredible. Cruise director Adam also incredible. Seriously everyone!

Only an impartial face for the design. Cleanliness was incredible and really for a ship this old the design is pretty good!

Nita was seriously incredible. We threw her curve balls almost every day with when we were in the room, yet somehow she always managed to get it cleaned up for us.

I do have one very serious question for Carnival. Falling asleep to the scenery and fish channel with music is the best thing in the world. Is there ANY way I can buy a DVD of that channel loop? 100% serious, please let me know!

Unlimited soft serve ice cream. Need I say more?