Carnival Edstasy

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 23, 2015
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: M229

This was a Family Cruise (13 people) of all ages.... The overall experience was just OK.... The weather was not the best, which I realize is not the fault of the cruise line.... but I definitely think that we could have had more activities on the ship to entertain the guests.

Food was cold... My favorite dessert on the Carnival Ships is the "Chocolate Warming Cake" and not once was it served warm....

The children's program was excellent. I travelled with my 4 year old grand-child and she had a great time.... THANK YOU

The Carnival did an excellent job in refurbishing the Ecstasy Ship

Our Cabin Attendant was excellent... He was very attentive towards my grand-daughter.... But, I found it rather odd that the first day we arrived, I was asked if I wanted to room make up in the morning or evening... In other words, my room was only made up once a day.... My grand-daughter would take daily naps and the cabin was not tended to again.... I have traveled with Carnival for years.... Having had the privilege of traveling on Carnivals first ship ever the "Mardi Gras" the room steward would come in the morning to make up the beds and then before night time to turn down the bed/sheets... The service has definitely changed and not to the better....

The ship was very nice.... Unfortunately, due to the bad weather, the water slides were closed and the older children had limited activities....