Cruise

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 20, 2015
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: U84

Food was plentiful but not really that good. Cabin was nice but the hidden charge for cleaning is a joke( should not be an extra). Getting in the shop, we waited in line for an hour to find out that we were VIP and we were in the wrong line. Boat was old and not enough for my 16 year old to do. At the end.... The charges on my card were ridiculous ( got them dismissed when I got home) but they kept checking or charging my card which caused Bank of America to put a hold on it thinking it was stolen. To boot.... I couldn't get a hold of them due to being out of the country ( no cell service) . So, all in all.... I think my cruise days are done. I did hear great things about other companies.. So maybe it's just Carnival.

Did not really enjoy myself for the money. See above comments