You Get What You Pay For

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 13, 2015
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy

As long as you have no high expectations, you should have a fun time on this cruise.

Cleanliness: Very out of date and it seems some areas of the ship are falling apart. So given the circumstances the ship is clean.

Food: You won't starve. It's alright, nothing to write home about, not high quality.

Customer Service: Lacking. Some people are nice, some must hate their lives because they don't smile or are rude to guests. Sadly the number of bad employees outweigh the good.

Not to be missed: Make sure to check out King B in the Neon Piano Bar, he is the best part about the cruise.

They definitely push that fun aspect and overall I did enjoy my cruise and that was because I did not have high expectations and knew going in that I would get what I would pay for.