watch out for post-sailing by carnival

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 02, 2015
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: E162

my closing statement was $106.95 but when i opened my credit card statement with my banker, carnival cruise added $44.00 to the bill with  NO EXPLANATION.

so, now  if have to argue with them and my bank NOT to pay the $44 because the $106.95 balance was correct, and that i am willing to pay...

--peter la villa

sucks!! i was put in with bunk-beds...$600-plus cruise and i'm stuck with bunk beds and no windows...never again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!