Good For First Time Cruisers

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 23, 2015
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: E17

This was my first cruise ever! A former coworker of mine's convince me that Carnival was the best cruise line to take my cruise on and I decided to take her words of the advice. With that being said, my cruise was 3 days long on Carnival Ecstasy from Miami, FL to Nassau, Bahamas. I didn't really engage in any onboard activities except attend the Comedy clubs which was funny. Comedian "Chris Wiles" is so funny. Anyways, I did get off the boat in Nassau, Bahamas; my experience wasn't great because the person that I cruised with was complaining about everything. But that was a lesson learned for me. But I have no complaints about Bahamas, it was very hot! The locals of Bahamas are very nice. The men are very flirtatious! They act like they have seen a beautiful woman before. Maybe that's their way of being friendly. With that being said, let's talk about the food on the cruise. Carnival, please have more food varieties in the Lidio deck. I got tired of eating hot dogs, burgers, French fries, pizza,  and sandwiches. Please add more seafood to your menu such as Shrimp, Crabs, Oysters. And stop charging extra for Lobsters. I paid a lot of money for me & my guest boarding ticket so I expected great food! The only time that the food was good was during dinnertime at the Wind Song Restaurant. Would I travel on Carnival again? Sure, why not...Would I recommend Carnival to friends? Yes!!!

Add more seafood to the restaurants in the Lidio Deck. Don't charge extra for lobster!!!

My cabinet's shower could've been more clean. The insides of the toilet wasn't so clean

Add more seafood to the restaurants on the Lidio Deck. Don't charge extra for Lobsters. Add free gift bags of chocolate in the guests room to show them that you appreciate them.