Have had much better cruises

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 19, 2015
Cabin Number: R187

This cruse was not as much fun as other cruises I have taken.  Actually I was very let down as this was my honeymoon and it was my suggestion to go on a Carnival cruse since my husband had never been on a cruse.  Not as much "fun" things to do for people our age (56 yrs) to do, as there have been before.  The staff seemed rude and upset if stopped to ask them a question.  THE FOOD!  OMG!!  The worse food and the less selection, I have on any cruse line ever.    I was trying to just get a salad one evening and the server took the serving spoons up right in front of me and would not let me get a salad.  It would have only taken a couple of minutes to fill my plate with salad since I could not find anything else to eat but he took the serving spoon and just said NO!  How rude.   I was very disappointed for myself but more so for my new husband.

When did you quit serving just plain good food that regular people can eat?

When did you stop having activities for middle age couples and not just for young 20yr olds?

If I was in my 20's it would have been ok

Rude

Ship was clean

Nice Cabin
Didn't get to stop
Order your excursion from cruises.com not from the ship you will get better quality