trageoc

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 07, 2015
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: R186
I'm going to try to sum this up as best as possible. I had a lot of great experiences on this cruise. But a couple bad instances ruined my overall feel. One of my ports of call was canceled 3 days before the main departure and there is nothing you can do about that. They refund you a couple dollars. But I wanted the option to get a full refund and cancel my trip. I didn't pay all that money to cruise the ocean. Another sad story was that the ship had 1 pool biggest enough for 50 people. Mind you; there are 2500 people on the ship. Sardines is the best word to describe going to the pool. Now, dinner was something to write home about. I anticipated getting dressed to go up and enjoy the delicious and diverse food prepared. Housekeeping, waiters and waitresses made my cruise memorable. They remember your name and pay special attention to what you like and don't like. The daily itinerary was packed full of things to do. Never a dull moment. My credit card ended up getting frozen for some reason half way through the voyage which left a extremely bad taste in my mouth. I recommend this ship to family's with small children.

Cabin was great!!!!!!

We didn't have trouble with motion sickness surprisingly but we choose to stay at the bottom of the ship. Now that we know it isn't a issue we will try for a suite next time. Oh, when you get a king size bed; realized that means 2 twins pushed together so you have a line down the bed.

Canceled this port at the last minute.