Terrible experience

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 28, 2015
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: U175

The customer service was terrible. I had to re-direct several staff members on their rudeness and lack of customer services. Also my room was nasty. Upon my arrival i called guest services because there was hair all over my sheets and in my shower.If my room was cleaned before my arrival there's no explanation for the  hair in my shower or bed. Ewww, I got to the point where i would mark my sheets just to make sure they were being changed. Lastly, the ship was having maintenance done my entire trip. Which mean there was no such thing as good sleep on my vacation. I complained to guest service my first day and they just brushed it off. I let it go due to my daughter wanting to explore the ship. On the third night i couldn't take it no more, so i called guess services again. They did offer to change my room later that night however that was pointless because i had less than 12 hours left. The only department with great customer service was the spa. everyone there was very helpful and nice.

The customer service was terrible. I had to re-direct several staff members on their rudeness and lack of customer services. Also my room was nasty. Upon my arrival i called guest services because there was hair all over my sheets and in my shower.If my room was cleaned before my arrival there's no explanation for the hair in my shower or bed. Ewww, I got to the point where i would mark my sheets just to make sure they were being changed. Lastly, the ship was having maintenance done my entire trip. Which mean there was no such thing as good sleep on my vacation. I complained to guest service my first day and they just brushed it off. I let it go due to my daughter wanting to explore the ship. On the third night i couldn't take it no more, so i called guess services again. They did offer to change my room later that night however that was pointless because i had less than 12 hours left. The only department with great customer service was the spa. everyone there was very helpful and nice.