How horrible my cruise was

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 24, 2015
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: M67

My cruise was the worse i have ever been on. I just dont understand why we couldn't  stop at our island of half moon cay. The water was not rough  at all. I have been alot of cruises where the water was rough and we still got to go to the island. The other people on the cruise felt the same way. And after that i had laundry sent of and when i got it back half of it was still wet and they lost 2 pair of socks and a new pair of whilte shorts i sent came back with rust stains on them and my daughter had a new shirt come back with rust on it too. Then when we got back to miami it took them till 9am before we got of the boat that seemed very late for we always do carry our laugage of the boat so it seemed like that was quit late we always get of around 745

One day the cabin never got cleaned till dinner time. Just always took all day to get our room cleaned. I hae never been where that has happened before just feel like it was not a good experience.

Feel like the ship needs a new help, and even the food could be a step up. There wasn't a day that i could get in the pool because it was so packed no one could move in it.even the serenity deck the kids were always trying to get in the jacuzzi. So never got to get in.