ANOTHER GREAT CRUISE ON CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas With Carnival Live (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 21, 2015
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: R30

the cruise was divine. Everyone was so courteous and the food was divine.  I really enjoy the cheeseburgers and fries on the Lido deck.  Overall, I would rate the cruise excellent....My family and I are going on a cruise the end of September out of Long Beach on Carnival.  Carnival is the BEST cruise ships as far as I am concerned, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALLTHE VERY HARD WORKERS ON CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES.

very comfortable beds very clean rooms