Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival Ectasy - Not impressed

Sail Date: July 27, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I wasn't very impressed with this trip. I Have gone on other cruise lines and this was my least favorite.  There were very limited options for activities/entertainment for children (I traveled with a 10 year old).  I was not impressed with Half Moon Cay.  There was no good place to go to if shade was needed other than returning to the cruise.  The lunch location was a far walk.

The day we were at sea the electric was down so the dining options were very limited. There was no back-up plan and the crew was scrambling trying to determine what to do.
The person in charge of the stateroom was awesome. Carlos in the dining facility was very nice as well. But the people in the guest services must have been new because they weren't sure about things at times. I also witnessed at least once when they were rude to someone they paged and then asked them to get in the back of the line (this person was paged because his wife had fallen).
There weren't too many choices for activities with smaller children
There wasn't a lot of places to go with small children for shade at Half Moon Cay without having to pay money for a shaded area.
Had no problems with the cabin and the crew personnel were very nice.

1 Comment