Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great first cruise experience !!

Sail Date: July 31, 2015

First time on a cruise ship I didn't know what to expect. So I read up on everything and anything possible to prepare me for this trip. The staff was AMAZING!!!! The people were so friendly and nice. We met great people and the food was good as well. Although this was a family trip, someone should have warn me that it was basically like vegas on a ship. There was many bachelor and bachelorette parties going on. It was like a spring break cruise. I didn't mind it, it was fun to people watch.

Cabin was great! At times, it got cold with the AC blasting, but we were able to turn it off. There was a lot of storage/closet space, surprisingly. Love coming to the cabin every evening to see a different animal towel they made.