MY REVIEW

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 13, 2015
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: U157

the over all trip was ok I think it could have been better.. the ship was a little older than I expected and the food wasn't as good as I thought it would be.. My guy who attended to my room was great but I cant remember his name... our bathroom wrecked of funk it smelt like it was an airplane restroom even after it was cleaned... I think we should have been told that most of the staff was in training because they didn't have a lot of knowledge when asked question..

The staff was great but the scent of my bathroom was not so great... Evidently something happened in the room above me and they had to work on the plumbing but the smell lasted the whole time I was there it smelt like the bathrooms on a plane.... it smelt pissy even after it was cleaned it wasn't the staffs fault he was great... but I think that something should have been done about that

do something about the smell that reeks in them...