Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Ecstasy June 22

Sail Date: June 22, 2015

The Carnival ship I was on was smaller than most of the other ships Carnival has. It still had a lot to offer.

Theres the main buffet, that has quite a few offerings for breakfast and lunch. I didn't go for dinner, as my friend only wanted to go to the main dining room. There was a lot of different things to do. Music was on the pool deck and in several other places. I had reserved E74, on the Empress deck, and it was a great location. We were only 4 rooms from the main lobby.

I have changed this review as I had comments on it.

I have been on 2 previous cruises with Royal Caribbean, and "my" personal perception and experience is that RC was alittle better.

I enjoyed the whole experience. You cant beat the price for food, entertainment and a room that takes you to different ports.

I was told that because of the my personal experience it wasn't fair to judge the cruise on that, but I am old enough to be able to judge the ship separate from my personal experience(my friends recent surgery before the cruise).

There were definite things that could have been better, but all in all, you cant beat the price.

Cruise Photos