I Highly Recommend Carnival Ecstasy!!

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 29, 2015
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: M262

This being my first cruise I would say I don't have a benchmark, well Carnival Ecstasy set it high for my next cruise.  Big SmileAndy (our waiter) and Putu (our Statesman) really made the experience GREAT!!  I really wish that I had did a four or five night cruise instead just to enjoy everything that the Cruise ship had to offer.  My only complaint would be the food selection on some nights and also the quality on some nights.  Sometimes there just wasn't the food that we were looking for and although there were many selections it just wasn't what was expected.  Also, I would have expected more island music Nervous(petty I know but this was a cruise to an island).

Some of the food was really bad. We got burgers one night that were burned but raw on the inside. Another night we got slices of pizza that were completely soaked in grease.

Had a great time and really didn't have to rush to enjoy anything.

The comedians were cool... but i had way more fun in Karaoke.

Andy was an awesome waiter. Putu really made us feel at home by knowing our names and speaking to us EVERY TIME we walked by. I was so humbled to know that he took the time to speak to us by name. That meant more than anything else to me.

My only complaint about the room is that we selected a King size bed and walked into twins. I didn't complain because I really wanted to enjoy the cruise and not ruin anyone's experience.

If you are a drinker, have a few drinks but just enough to loosen up. Lay back on the deck at night. FORGET ABOUT WORK and ENJOY YOURSELF!! Make sure you are on time for your dinner time. Finally, once the boat docks wherever you are going EXPLORE!!!!!!!!

I would come a day early and enjoy Miami. There are so many great excursions and just awesome tourists spots to visit while here.
Blue Lagoon was a great excursion to add on. Visit one of the local nightclubs if you are into reggae.