Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not very good

Sail Date: May 29, 2015

I was not too satisfied with this cruise because first of all the attention at dinner was horrible. I asked for something to drink and the lady forgot twice and by the time she brought it I was done eating. Also they charge you $36 tips per person even for a child, tips should not be an obligation and I feel we should be able to give tips to whomever we decide has treated us well, no wonder the attention is so horrible they don't care because their tip is already included, and there's also tip included in every single drink you buy! Another thing, captains night is way too short 30 minutes like cmon at royal carries it's an hour minim. And they give you free champagne. And last but not least the pictures are ridiculously expensive! $21.99 per photo whaaat!!! I was not able to buy any of them because of their ridiculous price! Oh and the pool way too small for so many people. Overall I will never use Carnival ectacy ever agian . The only good thing was the food apart from that everything sucked!

1 Comment