Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Very relaxing and enjoyable

Sail Date: May 11, 2015

My wife and I had a wonderful time celebrating our 35th Wedding Anniversary on this cruise.  We relaxed and enjoyed ourselves greatly.  The stop at Half Moon Cay was fabulous - it is a beautiful beach paradise.   We loved the beach and the surf and just relaxed during this stop.  The staff is so welcoming and kind and we so appreciated the selfless service of everyone we encountered.

We absolutely loved the meals! I only had one marginally good meal, but everything else was fabulous!
Cabin stewards, dinner wait staff, and everyone we encountered were wonderful
We weren't crazy about the shows at night. I was disappointed that there wasn't a live band in the big shows. I'm a musician, though.
Children's Programs N/A
loved "Lord Bingo"
Half Moon Cay was fabulous! Nassau was not very fun. I wouldn't need to go there again.
Miami, Florida
We parked at Premier Parking for about $7 a day, which was much less than the port parking garage
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
This is a paradise island - we loved it. The beach and surf was beautiful
Too touristy, and the Atlantis Hotel was beautiful but couldn't access much of the beauty