Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: April 24, 2015

This wasn't my first cruise but it was my second and I had  way more fun then the last one I must say!!! The staff was great especially my stewardest "Juan"  He was great always greeted us by our first name as if we were friends for years which I loved!!! The food was good...except the eggs lol they sent me and my partner to the bathroom a few times but we were still pleased overall with all the meals.

You guys will defiantly see us by the end of the year for another trip and this time we plan on bringing more friends with us to let them experience the carnival fun!!!!!!!

Juan on the empress deck was awesome!!!!!