Carnival Ecstacy Cruise ship

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 13, 2015
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy

The cruise was a good time but I did have a few complaints. While most of the staff were friendly, there were some that were pretty rude. For example, I was trying to get breakfast and just as I was reaching for the spoon to dip my scrambled eggs a member of the staff stepped in front of me, slapped a buffet closed sign down and told me I had to go outside to get my breakfast. I was literally reaching for the spoon and all the food was still out and he refused to allow me to make my plate and was quite rude about it. There were several instances were the wait staff would just ignore you while trying to get their attention. During one of the comedy shows I had to get up in the middle of the show and walk to the bar to order a drink because the server just walked by and ignored my efforts to gain his attention at least 4 times.

The pool on the ship is very small and always crowded as there is only the one pool for so many guests.

The food was okay, but the coffee was horrible and the deserts were basically tasteless.

I was not given correct information on how my accounts would be billed and then they tried to charge me for two towels they said had been checked out on the Lido deck and never returned. They eventually got it straightened out and removed the charges but it took my time and some aggravation. Be sure to check your bill at the end of the cruise.

The next time I book a cruise I will book another cruise line or a different ship.

Food was ok but the deserts and coffee were bad.

Need more activities and live music on the Lido deck.

The comedy shows and perfomances in the Blue Starlight were very good.

Some of the wait staff were a little rude.

Pool was too small and small children were jumping in and landing on top of other people.

Clean and comfortable beds but small.