Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

long lines

Sail Date: April 10, 2015

There was long lines during all the food times, with long waits. Every time I used my aboard  card Carnival put a hold on various amounts on my credit card. At the end of the cruise there was 5 holds on my card and the Carnival billed my card the entire amount for all my on board purchases. However the 5 holds was still on the card and caused my account to be destroyed. Currently I am still waiting for the holds to be removed even after calling Carnival and requesting them to release the holds on my credit card which they was suppose to fax the Bank the request. This was my first experience on a cruise and with my family and it was horrible. Additionally Carnival refused to reduce the price of my cruise even though I had guaranteed pricing there was always several excused and tricks why I was not entitled to the lower price.

ship was clean and well maintained
long food lines but assigned dining was great and fun with good service
Marcel was one of the many great cruise members we need to mention
it was fun and entertaining for the entire family
gets really didn't use the programs but their appeared to be activities available;
a lot of on board activities.
well maintain, cleaned very quick service. Air unit in the bathroom is coming out the wall.
Miami, Florida
ok just be careful homeless people around.
a lot of shops and people down town selling and selling

Just beware of all the extra charges the will hit you with every thing over and over...there was long long lines at customer services due to the extra charges.

1 Comment