Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Ectasy

Sail Date: April 06, 2015

Very subpar.  If you are looking to relax at all near the pool - forget it.  This was probably one of my worst experience cruising.  For the life of me I cannot understand why they don't make one of the two pools "adults only", or have a designated "adults only" time for enjoying the pool.  The kids were out of control and made it a very negative experience.

The buffets are also a challenge.  It took 15 minutes each day to get a hamburger.  There were some plus on the trip as well (comedy show was good, formal dinners were nice, etc.) - but the negatives overshadowed the positives.  I will not be cruising with Carnival again....

Very good service

If you want a relaxing vacation near the pool - don't travel with Carnival....

1 Comment