Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Pros & Cons

Sail Date: March 23, 2015

Room Type: Suite

Food was mediocre. Entertainment was lacking compared to other cruises. Room was clean and spacious. Staff was friendly. There was a bad sewage smell in our room on the last night of the cruise. It was bad enough, it kept my wife and I awake all night which made for a rough day of traveling home the following day with no sleep. We called the front desk and they seemed dismissive of the issue. We also had some nails sticking out of the side out of our bed on the first day, this issue was quickly fixed once we reported it. Over all the family did have an enjoyable time. This was a lesser expensive cruise so I guess you get what you pay for. I will spend the extra money and sail a newer vessel next time.