Almost 5 star

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 16, 2015
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: E197

First off, let me say overall, I very much enjoyed this cruise. The staff was friendly, attentive, and prompt. I purchased the "cheers" package for alcoholic beverages and it saved me a ton of money. I also elected to go with pre paid gratuities. The dining rooms were clean, elegant and offer great service and excellent food. Half Moon Cay is gorgeous and I highly recommend the snorkel excursion! However Do Not book the promo private island beach day at Balmore island. Food and drinks were way way over priced and staff is rude! This was the Only negative, the rest of the experience was truly Amazing!