A fun time but could be better...

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: February 01, 2015
Drink program was good but would like staff to notify me if a drink is over the Cheers limit. Showed our card then they asked what we wanted. There wasn't a drink menu so ended up having to pay $10 and I wasn't happy b/c I already spent $350+ for drinks.

lobster tail was excellent\, would like a choice to choose dinner companions. we wanted to switch b/c had friends that also had a 1/2 empty table and they did but it was a hassle.

Beach excursion to private island was overpriced and boring. The best part was the ferry crew on the way back to the ship.

Would have liked more activities for kids. The kids didn't feel the staff in the kids rooms were very fun. I have kids 9-14

Pros: food

Cons: excursion

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!