A Fun Time

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: September 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
The ship was very well maintained with super friendly and helpful staff. My only complaints were that there wasn't much to do after dinner except gamble and the last two nights the ship was rocking really bad so it made my husband and I a little sick. Other than that\, great ship and great service!

Delicious food every time! I was never let down!

Not much to do other than gamble at night.

AWESOME staff! There were a few that were outstanding. Their names were Charmin in the casino\, Oana in the jewelry shop\, and I think his name was James\, whoever the \"super-charged\" Matre-D was at dinner.

Very well maintained! Always spotless!

Pretty small room\, but it had everything we needed.

Pros: Excellent Guest Service!

Cons: Not much to do at night other than gamble

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!