Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Fun Time

Sail Date: September 01, 2013

The ship was very well maintained with super friendly and helpful staff. My only complaints were that there wasn't much to do after dinner except gamble and the last two nights the ship was rocking really bad so it made my husband and I a little sick. Other than that\, great ship and great service!

Pros: Excellent Guest Service!

Cons: Not much to do at night other than gamble

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

Very well maintained! Always spotless!
Delicious food every time! I was never let down!
Pretty small room\, but it had everything we needed.
AWESOME staff! There were a few that were outstanding. Their names were Charmin in the casino\, Oana in the jewelry shop\, and I think his name was James\, whoever the \"super-charged\" Matre-D was at dinner.
Not much to do other than gamble at night.