Average to below average

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: December 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Compared to other two cruises I've been on this was my least favorite one. The restaurant staff did not look very happy but was very aggressive when trying to sell alcohol. The pool was the size of a bigger bath tub and always packed with children - not sure why they even bother mentioning it.

Cabin staff was nice and the rooms and other areas were clean. The food good but fairly limited in variety.

Good food. Not too much variety. Very aggressive wait staff.

The entertainment was high quality but very limited. There is a lot of down time on a four night cruise. Yes\, I wanted downtime where I could relax at the pool or somewhere else\, but the pool was tiny and packed with children. Serenity area was a nice touch if it wasn't packed 24/7 and had only two hot tubs.

Cabin\, spa\, and other staff were good\, but I am still bothered how aggressive the restaurant staff was. For example\, when asked for a glass of wine\, they tried to sell a bottle\, which is OK if you politely deny\, but then they ask again in a very commanding tone\, and again\, and again...

The staff did not really look happy. They were professional\, but tired and overworked.

Very retro decor. Aging ship. Very clean tho.

Very clean.

Pros: Very clean

Cons: Boring

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? No.