Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

an ok cruise

Sail Date: January 01, 2013

This was my first cruise.I enjoyed b/c I was with my girls.I was disappointed in medical nurse. She was no help when my daughter was ill w/sea sickness.told us we would have to pay $20 for her to open clinic for medication and it was only 11pm.she did not give any direction. The clerk in the gift shop was Very helpful. Our cleaning crew was ok.
Sunee(housekeeping) was the best\,knowing and using our names whenever she saw us. I was disappointed when on my birthday we had to remind server and he brought me a birthday \"dessert\"
AFTER I had already eaten my dessert.
The water was \"terrible\" on first part of trip but after Nassau\,much better.we were unable to drink the water/lemonade/-the only free drinks.also the pop card was not very clearly advertised.
The ship was Very clean.

Pros: food

Cons: service

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!