Not the best

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: December 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
The ship was nice but there really wasn't anything that stood out to make me say\, Wow!

The food in the dining room looked good but tasted of poor quality. I am not one to complain but if I knew then what I know now I would definitely have booked a royal caribbean or disney cruise.

Again\, there really was nothing that I can say that I really enjoyed.

My son 11 yrs of age\, finally attended the children's activities the last two days of the cruise but those two days there was maybe 2 activities each day he looked forward to.

I believe there was some sewer repairs being done (I was told) and not to worry that the awful smell would go away once the ship left the port but 4 out of the 5 days I was regretting trying out that ship.

Our stateroom attendant was really nice but in the morning when my family and I took a day to sleep in he kept trying to come in to clean the room telling us he had a certain time he had to clean the rooms by. While on vacation I really didn't like feeling pushed to leave my stateroom so he could do his job. Really? Skip the room!!

Cons: Customer service was horrible and a sewer odor throughout the ship that was supposed to subside once the ship left the port on first day\, but didn't\, Food quality was not good.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!