Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not the best

Sail Date: December 01, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was nice but there really wasn't anything that stood out to make me say\, Wow!

Cons: Customer service was horrible and a sewer odor throughout the ship that was supposed to subside once the ship left the port on first day\, but didn't\, Food quality was not good.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

I believe there was some sewer repairs being done (I was told) and not to worry that the awful smell would go away once the ship left the port but 4 out of the 5 days I was regretting trying out that ship.
The food in the dining room looked good but tasted of poor quality. I am not one to complain but if I knew then what I know now I would definitely have booked a royal caribbean or disney cruise.
Our stateroom attendant was really nice but in the morning when my family and I took a day to sleep in he kept trying to come in to clean the room telling us he had a certain time he had to clean the rooms by. While on vacation I really didn't like feeling pushed to leave my stateroom so he could do his job. Really? Skip the room!!
Again\, there really was nothing that I can say that I really enjoyed.
My son 11 yrs of age\, finally attended the children's activities the last two days of the cruise but those two days there was maybe 2 activities each day he looked forward to.