Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

exceptional service

Sail Date: October 01, 2013

the staff made up for any amenities that were not available on this ship. the cleaning service was impeccable and the wait staff was outstanding. the evening entertainment was the only area that I felt was lacking.

Pros: service and staff were outstanding

Cons: evening entertainment was a bit lacking

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

well maintained and clean. only one floor to walk from one end of ship to the other except for hallways\, would like to have had another
main dining was delicious and plenty of variety. buffet and grill were set up nicely.
comparatively the rooms were a good size and shower was larger than other ships I've been on. very clean but a little out dated.
third cruise I've been on\, best service and staff I've had. they're always friendly but I felt that our staff went above and beyond to get to know us so they could meet our needs.
plenty of daily activities for children and adults\, but evening entertainment was lacking.
again staff was outstanding\, plenty of activities for the kids (games\, dancing\, singing\, etc.) my son didn't want to leave