Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Relaxing Cruise

Sail Date: December 01, 2013

The ship was well-maintained and our oceanview room was more than sufficient for size for 2 adults. The ship was on the small side but we didn't have much trouble finding things to do.

Pros: The ship did not seem crowded.

Cons: The placement & number of public restrooms is inconvenient.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

Placement & number of public restrooms was confusing and insufficient.
The food in the sit-down dining area was essentially the same as the buffet. On other cruises we've been on\, the food was more varied and 'fresher' in the dining room.
The stateroom was large\, clean and had plenty of storage. This was our first oceanview room (previously inside and balcony) and I think oceanview will be my choice going forward.
Our stateroom steward was very friendly and helpful. Our dining room staff were fun. The trivia/entertainment staff seemed bored. Very few of the bar staff seemed happy & friendly.
This was the first cruise that I've been on (this was my 4th) where there were no crafts. The cruise could definitely use some crafting activities.