A Wonderful Cruise

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: June 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
The ship was great. Lots of activities for the children but I do recommend more activities for the adults!!!!! Also\, maybe leaving the pool\, jacuzzi\, and workout room open later or all night for the adults only!!!!! This is our vacation and no one wants to be limited to relaxation..

I stated above I prepared my room to be bigger for the amount of money I did pay and overall it is oceanview

Pros: the atmosphere\, the cleaness of the rooms and all over the ship\, the staff..

Cons: my room was too small but I should have expected it to be with 3 people in the room

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!