Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

It's all about service cruise!!

Sail Date: April 01, 2013

Not only was the ship beautiful\, the service was outstanding. I know there are other cruise lines but I would only choose carnival.

Pros: The service I received from EVERY SINGLE STAFF MEMBER!!

Cons: Honestly\, the food & the fact that the karaoke bar was moved into the lounge ;(

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

24 hour cleaning and service! What a pleasure!
There shouldn't be a line to go sit down for dinner especially when it wraps around the ship but where we dined\, there was never a line so that's very good.
I had three gentleman who went above and beyond for me every single day. They were the men who cleaned my hotel room. But that's not all they did. They provided not only me but every single person genuine and helpful service at any cost. They smiled laughed and you could tell they take their job seriously .. They actually taught me about my own life\, positivity is contagious and life is just so much better when your thankful\, full of gratitude and able to smile. George\, ningah\, and made were the most influential reasons as to why I would come back to your cruise ship!!! They are your most valuable employees. they take care of your customers by just being their funny\, respectful\, positive and amazing selves!!! I'm going to take their attitude into work with me when I get back because the power of what they represent is impeccable!!! Shout outs to them!!!