wonderful experince

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Ecstasy

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: February 23, 2015

Ship: Carnival Ecstasy

Cabin Number: R143

Review Summary

From the moment I met the staff on the cruise to the time I left, I was treated with the upmost respect and could not have asked for a better experience, from the room service, my nightly animal towels, the best food I have eaten, matter of fact, I ate lobster every night, lol. The wait staff was wonderful, everyone was. I had a massage one day, went back for 2 more I loved them so much. Can't wait to go again!

Ship Experiences

I ate lobster, the best I have ever had, every night

Love the different types of music and the casino

I danced one night and got a standing ovation!

The most respectful and helpful people

beautil from iinside and out

My cabin was wonderful, my only not so great comment is I am a short person and the control of the room temperature is on the ceiling, had to get a staff person to help me. did need it more than once but didn't want to ask again so controls easier access to people would be of great help

I had forgot and packed my medication in one bag and checked it, unfortunately, it got left behind but the wonderful cruise line and other people got it to me the next day, so please carry all essentials on the plane.

Ports Of Call

Miami, Florida

shopping

Key West, Florida

shopping. see the sharks and dophins

went to swim with the dophins and all you can drink and eat

1 Comment