Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

wonderful experince

Sail Date: February 23, 2015

From the moment I met the staff on the cruise to the time I left, I was treated with the upmost respect and could not have asked for a better experience, from the room service, my nightly animal towels, the best food I have eaten, matter of fact, I ate lobster every night, lol. The wait staff was wonderful, everyone was. I had a massage one day, went back for 2 more I loved them so much. Can't wait to go again!

beautil from iinside and out
I ate lobster, the best I have ever had, every night
The most respectful and helpful people
I danced one night and got a standing ovation!
Love the different types of music and the casino
went with the dophines, it was wonderful
My cabin was wonderful, my only not so great comment is I am a short person and the control of the room temperature is on the ceiling, had to get a staff person to help me. did need it more than once but didn't want to ask again so controls easier access to people would be of great help
Miami, Florida
Key West, Florida
shopping. see the sharks and dophins
went to swim with the dophins and all you can drink and eat

I had forgot and packed my medication in one bag and checked it, unfortunately, it got left behind but the wonderful cruise line and other people got it to me the next day, so please carry all essentials on the plane.

1 Comment