Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Never choose Carnival Ecstasy

Sail Date: January 30, 2015

This cruise ship was sure a great disappointment and not the experience that I expected for my first cruise.  Staff was rude - unfriendly - couldn't understand them - they could understand me - not willing to help.  Stateroom was clean and nicely arranged BUT - the noise level at night was awful.  Banging- running feet, walking feet.  One night the banging was so loud I sat straight up in bed thinking we had crashed.  Food was fair within the dinning room.  Other food areas was poor and VERY bland tasting.  Entertainment was BAD.  So very little to do when at sea other than setting by the pool which was paced with drunks.  Will not make this mistake again.

Very clean and warm feeling - just very very loud.

Train crew to be helpful and friendly.... What ever goes on at night to cause the loud noise - stop it. Sound proof floors.