Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

some things great, some things need improvment

Sail Date: January 12, 2015

First off, my housekeeping staff was amazing.   Curious, professional, helpful and genuine.  Unfortunately I did find what appeared to be mud or feces on a (clean) towel in the serenity deck.  I commented to guest services and they were more than accommodating.  Sharon responded directly with excellent customer service.  Food lacked flavor but was plentiful and well presented.  Alcoholic drinks were poured well.

Boat was smaller than I expected so got a little bored of 1 pool on the day at sea.

Worst part was a mysterious bar charge that was not mine.  Guest services removed it promptly but offered no explanation of what I consider stealing.  I tipped my housekeepers and bartenders directly.           I would like an explanation of that mysterious bar charge.

Overall i enjoyed my first cruise and would return again on a bigger boat with another cruise line or carnival.

old ship
food lacked taste. but was pretty good.
only 2 comedians, and the Brits show ran 3 times in 4 days. more variety of shows
just as picture and housekeeping