Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 19, 2014
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: M191

I booked my cruise with less than 2 weeks prior to departure.  When I booked my cruise I did not feel like I was given any possible discounts that I may have been eligible for.  I called and was told to check with guess services once I arrived, which was incorrect information.  There was nothing that could be done at that time.

My husband and myself wanted to try a short cruise to see how we would manage and see if we will get sea sick.  That part was fine.

One of my complaints was the cleanliness of the utensils and plates.

My suggestions is that there should maybe have a larger selection for vegetarian's to include soy milk.

plenty of food. only issue was the vegeterian selection. suggest soy milk

enjoyed the comedy especially

everyone was great and polite

everything was great

I asked for a king size bed. Two twin bed were placed together and they were separating

lines were short and moved quickly