Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Sail Date: September 19, 2014

I booked my cruise with less than 2 weeks prior to departure.  When I booked my cruise I did not feel like I was given any possible discounts that I may have been eligible for.  I called and was told to check with guess services once I arrived, which was incorrect information.  There was nothing that could be done at that time.

My husband and myself wanted to try a short cruise to see how we would manage and see if we will get sea sick.  That part was fine.

One of my complaints was the cleanliness of the utensils and plates.

My suggestions is that there should maybe have a larger selection for vegetarian's to include soy milk.

everything was great
plenty of food. only issue was the vegeterian selection. suggest soy milk
everyone was great and polite
enjoyed the comedy especially
I asked for a king size bed. Two twin bed were placed together and they were separating

lines were short and moved quickly