Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

If you like to keep busy

Sail Date: September 19, 2014

If you like to keep busy there are tons of fun things to keep you occupied at all times. The "shows" were ok compared to other ships.

Wanted a nice relaxing weekend and its very hard to do on a Carnival ship. This is my second time on Carnival and neither time did I get to relax.

The cruise line itself did a fantastic job. On the other hand the type of people on these ships is just a very large party group. I went in late September this time hoping to not have the summer collage kids but that didn't happen. Drunks everywhere at all hours of the night. Both cruises I went on people woke you up in the middle of the night yelling and screaming through the halls.  This is not the cruise lines fault. They cant patrol every hall way all the time but its pretty annoying. Im also pretty tolerable of people being in my early 30's I understand how hard it is to control drunks.

Another thing I loved was our waiters in the dinning room they were fantastic. Although some of them didn't have the best personality ours were great.

I really didn't appreciate being asked over 100 times for a mixed drink though. Yes I do drink but not at all hours of the day. It was quit irritating to be asked over and over and over for a cocktail beginning at breakfast and through out the entire day. I love cruises and I think they are a great deal for your money I just wont go on another Carnival cruise and sadly it's not due to the cruise line its due to the type of people they cater too.

felt kinda dated
only food that was good was in the dinning room.
cabins looked cleaned but the dust int he window sills and bathroom bothered me. Makes me wonder if they really "clean" the rooms.
Anthony and Thaddeus were amazing in the dinning room. They made our vacation simply amazing. Seeing there smiles every day made our vacation excellent. They went above and beyond at every meal to make us smile and happy. Such great employees!!! :)
lots of things to do. never a dull moment
Loved Atlantis
Miami, Florida
Porters always rude. no matter what port your in

Ask to sit with Thaddeus and Anthony in the anytime dinning room! Such great employees!