Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

p riceline messed up our cabin arrangements and they have out followed through on the complaint

Sail Date: September 01, 2014

Our cabin assignment was unsatisfactory, the cruise personnel only blamed the travel agent and didn't offer a solution. Some of the staff was very friendly while others was very unfriendly, such the beverage servers in the Wind Song Dining, the third night I got no beverage. The fourth night we didn't go there. It was several other things. This was my husband first cruise and he was very unhappy and so was I.
some great, some horrible
one staff member was very rude
Children's Programs na
We ask for upgrades, due to my husband health and was told we would receive it, but it didn't happen

Triple check your room before boarding