Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Ecstasy

Sail Date: September 01, 2014

We had a nice time.  Wish the choice of the 24 hour food could be better. My boys liked the kids club.  I hated the long line at the customer service desk. I had to wait 40 mins to get my room card corrected and the line never went down all week.   Everything was Very clean. The staff was very nice.

Older ship but clean
the 24 hour was hot dogs and nuggets and pizza. Never got use to the schedule of the better food buffet.
Loved everyone. I wish I could remember the name of our server at the pool who was there whenever we needed a refill.
Kids wished it was opened more
I would have like to talk about the destinations to someone that didn't want to sell me the excursions.
Once I had to find someone to open the bunk and we didn't get the extras that night
Miami, Florida
Key West, Florida
The short ride from the cruise was nice but we didn't know where to go or what to do after that
Just stores and bars right off the cruise but clean, friendly, safe and nice

you can get off the ship quicker if you carry your own bag