Ecstasy

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: E194

We had a nice time.  Wish the choice of the 24 hour food could be better. My boys liked the kids club.  I hated the long line at the customer service desk. I had to wait 40 mins to get my room card corrected and the line never went down all week.   Everything was Very clean. The staff was very nice.

the 24 hour was hot dogs and nuggets and pizza. Never got use to the schedule of the better food buffet.

Kids wished it was opened more

Loved everyone. I wish I could remember the name of our server at the pool who was there whenever we needed a refill.

Older ship but clean

Once I had to find someone to open the bunk and we didn't get the extras that night

you can get off the ship quicker if you carry your own bag

The short ride from the cruise was nice but we didn't know where to go or what to do after that
Just stores and bars right off the cruise but clean, friendly, safe and nice