Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Best Value for a family Vacation

Sail Date: August 18, 2014

This cruise exceeded my expectations.  I went with my family, ages ranging from 9 to 61 (there were five (5) of us).  The food was great - although, the lunchtime hamburgers kind of got old on day 3.  The customer service was divine!  You cannot get that kind of customer service in America UNLESS you are on a Carnival Cruise.  The activities were nonstop.  I wanted to do so much but its hard to fit all that fun into one day.  There is something to do for everyone.  Camp Carnival was great for my 9 year old and great for us to have some adult fun.  A Win Win.  If I had traveled to Cozumel or Key West outside the cruise ship, I imagine it would have been costly for my family size (considering food, hotel, cab, etc,).  This was a great value for a family vacation.  I will definitely be back.

This was perfect for us, a couple. The room was larger than I expected - for a cruise stateroom.