Sunny get away

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 08, 2014
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: U61

Living in the Sunshine state can be gray.  Every afternoon we have rain.  So I jumped on and booked a cruise.  It was perfect weather everyday.  The shows and food were fantastic.  We also booked through a sail & snorkel for our day in port.  The fish & coral were amazing.  Next trip will be longer.  3 nights is to short.  I did not want to come back.  Big Smile

I felt like a Princess in the dining room. I just wish we had more people at our table.

The singing and dancing was carried out into the Atrium on the last night. 4 floors of people singing & dancing!

Our wait staff in the dining room were over the top. Our room steward was a sweet heart.

It may be small but it was clean and well maintained.

Our cabin steward was so helpful. When there were plumbing problems the plumber came right away. Someone had broken a glass and flushed it. It took a bit of doing but when he left everything was cleaned up and you couldn't tell there had been a problem.

The Dining Room was fantastic. I wish I had found the Serenity Deck before the last night. I would have used it. Mini golf was a great idea.

We were picked up by a shuttle bus. Didn't get lost, and parking was only 6.99 a night.