I loved it!!!

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 01, 2014

We were first timers, so I picked a 3 day cruise as just a trial test.  It was also my daughters 16th birthday.  If anything book through a travel agent.They check you in at the airport, and it's a relief, because the lines were monstorous on the ship. So, we escaped that, and went straight to the grill then our rooms. I choose Cheap Cruises to book through.  My agent Ciarra Armstrong was the best. So, we choose a midship interal cabin. It's like being in a hotel, and your in the center of everything. I was suprised how clean and well kept the rooms were. We did'nt have a problem maneurvaring in the small area, because we weren't in our rooms much.  We enjoyed the grill for breakfast, and lunch.  Then in the evenings we dined in our appointed restaurant. The pool on this ship is the size of your local pool. Everyone just stood there was no room to swim. There's plenty of entertainment. My girls enjoyed Club O2. Once in the Bahamas, we were going to stay at the Hilton, private beach, scuba & kayaking.I booked it, but once off the cruise your approached with better deals.  So, we ended up taking a 2 hr. tour, stopped at a beach, atlantis, and shopping. Our tour guide was Sean. Tell him mama sent you. I could have gone to the resort, but we were staying at South Beach at departure. So after the tour, my girls went to Sharkies (Carribean cuisine)its downtown. There downtown markets are right outside.  There are high end stores to markets. I enjoyed myself, but I had nothing to compare it to. The carpet beyond your room is outdated, but well kept.  I got sea sick, but I heard there is motion tablets for that.  Enjoy!!!