Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Very nice experience

Sail Date: July 25, 2014

Cabin: GUAR

Excuse my English. the cruise was a very nice experience, the attention of all the staff are excellent. What does not I liked was that when I bought I was told that board bought a card for drinks for 150 dollars and she could eat anything she wanted in those 3 days, to get to the boat, the card cost $ 248 and only 15 shots day and was forced to draw two cards one for my husband and one for me but I was sober. at others it was very good.

Miami, Florida
Very slow, long wait in line.