Honeymoon destroyed

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 21, 2014
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: GUAR

My cruise experience was terrible. That was rude and on cooperative when assistance was needed. Ship it's self is old and outdated. I only had three helpful staff members on the entire voyage. Children are running completely wild with no parental supervision spitting in to the ocean and allowing it to get into people's food. If you win a raffle do not expect it to go on to your account without hounding the staff to put on. And then you have to wait almost 2 days to get a manager put it on. excursions can be canceled not even seven hours before they are about to embark. And when you want to change that excursion that was canceled by the ship you're treated like a piece of trash and told you are an old person for liking the excursion that you wanted. I have not recommended that my friends go on this ship. I will not go back on the ship again.

Almost kill your eardrums of how loud it is

Kids in the program are good

Your staff really needs to have some massive guest service training