Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Honeymoon destroyed

Sail Date: July 21, 2014

Cabin: GUAR

My cruise experience was terrible. That was rude and on cooperative when assistance was needed. Ship it's self is old and outdated. I only had three helpful staff members on the entire voyage. Children are running completely wild with no parental supervision spitting in to the ocean and allowing it to get into people's food. If you win a raffle do not expect it to go on to your account without hounding the staff to put on. And then you have to wait almost 2 days to get a manager put it on. excursions can be canceled not even seven hours before they are about to embark. And when you want to change that excursion that was canceled by the ship you're treated like a piece of trash and told you are an old person for liking the excursion that you wanted. I have not recommended that my friends go on this ship. I will not go back on the ship again.

Your staff really needs to have some massive guest service training
Almost kill your eardrums of how loud it is
Kids in the program are good