Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Dream cruise ..not!

Sail Date: May 12, 2014

The food is better at McDonald's as the food we were served was cold at every meal. It did not matter when we tried to eat. I am handicapped. This ship is so cut up it was very hard to get around. I was exhausted by the time I got to the area where we wanted to be to do something! The dining room was not accommodating to us or the other couple who we were paired up with for dinner (who were blind) to allow us to enter through a more accessible door for lunch. Activities on the ship are not planned for people with handicaps and off the ship acitivites are very limited. The safety meeting was a "hey watch me" no need to do it. We spent 45 minutes trying to figure out where we were supposed to go. CRAZY!! I was hoping we would not need it.

We have traveled with Royal Carribean in the past and loved our experience, staff, and food. We were treated like royalty by them the entire time. At least the safety meeting was a serious matter with Royal Carribean as well. Great Shows, Enterntainment throughout the day and night, and they really wanted the passengers to be involved.

food was cold
Rude They need to serve the people better even.
Children's Programs n/a
Not enough activities for handicapped people or day time activities period