Best Vacation Ever!!!!!!!

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate
Helpful Vote: 1

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 04, 2014
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: M22

This was me and my daughters first ever "real" vacation and I am completely sold on carnivals cruises! It was the best trip ever. The activities, the food, the amazing customer service from the wait staff and the housekeeping, When we docked in Nassuau, Bahamas it was the most beautifulest place I have yet to see. So pictureset. The people so friendly, they do annoy you with the bargining , and tying to get you to buy things from their many shops, but besides that it was great. The only negative I have is the stateroom bathroom, it had a awful smell coming from the toliet, it was disgusting, I reccommend urinal freshners or something because the smell was sickening.

the bathroom toliet had the worst smell coming from it! ugh disgusting

The lido deck had the best food of all the food places on board I think, the early dining in wind song food was cold the first night